A Useful Trick for Cleaning Leather Jacket Properly
Leather jackets are one of the most desirable fashion accessories because they provide trendy and glamorous look to the personality. They are not just used for protection, but also to add style to the personality. This is the reason because of which these leather apparels are liked by both men and women.
Cleaning a leather jacket is a difficult task because it has a very soft texture and polish that can be damaged if not cleaned properly. One thing to remember is that leather outfits are not cleaned or washed often because it can badly affect them. Stated below is a trick that will help you in cleaning your leather jacket easily and properly without damaging its texture and polish.
Things required for the cleaning process:
- A bucket
- A Soft cloth or a sponge
- Any Detergent or a mild soap for washing purpose
- Leather jacket conditioner
- And warm water
Steps of the cleaning process:
- Take the bucket and fill it quarterly with the warm water.
- Add little amount of the detergent or the mild soap in the water filled bucket.
- Mix the detergent until it mixes with the water properly.
- Take a soft cloth or a sponge, dip it in the bucket and then gently rub the surface of your jacket with it.
- Once you are done rubbing the soapy cloth or sponge all over your jacket, now rinse the cloth or sponge in the plain water and then again wipe your jacket with it until the soap is completely removed from your jacket.
- After that rub your jacket with a dry cloth or sponge so that it absorbs the remaining water.
- Hang your leather jacket in open air so that it can dry.
- Now when your jacket is completely dry, apply the leather conditioner all over it. It will keep your jacket’s texture soft.